Question on leased Schemes

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #284538


    I am just wondering if anyone has ever used the VOA (Through the LA1 form or otherwise) to request for the valuation of a property owned/leased by an RP or NFP in one of the leased schemes for specified accommodation?

    Relates to a not for profit provider and disguised profits.

    Thanks, Kay.


    Just in case this may be useful – I have contacted VOA – and will update with any response.


    Apparently it is possible to do this via the VOA, never knew that. Well, not this time as they are inundated but something to keep in mind. Have to look for funding then 🙂

    “Dear Kay,

    Many thanks for your email which has been passed to me as the Team Leader covering this area.

    While this is work that we would like to undertake, and appreciate your considering us, it isn’t something we would be able to take on currently due to ongoing and heavy work commitments. In this instance, I would have to regretfully decline this instruction.

    Should you need any work undertaking in the future, I would be grateful if you could still consider us as, while we don’t have capacity currently, we hope to be better placed to help in the future.

    Although I can’t recommend a firm myself, you may be able to find help at the RICS Find a Surveyor website:

    Kind regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.