Another person not certain about A8 workers.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #22926

    Sorry to post on this subject but I just can’t get my head around POAs.

    We have an A8 national who is working and registered with the worker registration scheme. He has been here less than a year.

    Does he have a right to reside as he is registered with the WRS?
    If so can he claim HB/CTB and does the self-sufficiency test apply?

    lord smeagol

    As long as he is working legally, (i.e has a worker registration card ‘and’ worker registration certificate for his ‘current’ employer) he has a right to reside and is entitled to claim HB/CTB.

    Self-sufficiency test does not apply in these circumstances


    Mike Cannon


    Thanks, much appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.