ATLAS multiple tax credit re profile records and NI181

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    guy
    Participant

Can anyone tell me if their software release allows them to process multiple ATLAS tax credit re profile records simultaneously? Is this strictly correct for the purposes of NI181 and data that would be passed to SHBE? If we have two or more re profiles should they be processed in date order or can they be processed all at once? If the later is true how will the dates be input for the multiple changes? We run Civica and have version 5.11.04 (latest patch). We have the option to process as multiple or individually in date order.

nickkeogh
    Participant

The changes would need to be assessed separately for SHBE and also to make sure that any possible o/p decision is correct and that o/p classification is correct for subsidy. If you have two separate profile records received in different benefit weeks and you re-assess both at once using the most recent date then any o/p created for the first re-profile will be classified incorrectly as eligible when it should be admin delay. The way to look at is the same as any other notifications, it’s only the means by which we have been notified that is different.

Academy will group together any unactioned profile records that we receive via Atlas but they should still be uploaded and re-assessed separately, the same as with all changes that have been notified on different days.

guy
    Participant

Thanks Nick. I concur after I looked at the DWP NI181 web pages. Whilst they need to update for ATLAS their advice re CIS Prompts (urrrgh) a change event singular would be one re profile. Furthermore the date received would be the next working day that the data was able to be uploaded via the DTA. The date of the ATLAS data is for the previous day, but they quite often work of tax credits claims on a Saturday. So the files we upload Monday may well include Friday and Saturday data. So sites with Workflow systems need to be a bit careful with dates that transfer into their SHBE.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.