Backdated DHP for previous prpperty

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #19635


    I have been requested to make a DHP for a claimant who went into prison (the claim was cancellled due to sentencing but then put back into payment due to the time served etc). They have since moved but apparently have large rent arrears on their previous property.

    Can’t find anything to cover this as they are now in receipt of HB at their new address – would I be allowed to award the previous address.

    Thanks Jude

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.