CD Rom to be posted 28/2/04

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Laura Moore
    Participant

Apologies if I’m asking something that has already been asked – there seems to be some confusion about the CD Rom, that I understood would be sent to all Local Authorities on 28/2/04, with details of the Savings Credit and A.I.F. uprated amounts.
    Circular A11/04 details the arrangements to send a scan also on 28/2/04 via the ETD to L.A.’s, which will give information on SC cases that have been amended between Oct 2003 and Feb 2004.
    The Pension Service have not been able to confirm today if the CD Rom we were told would be sent is still due, or if the uprated SC information for 2004/2005 will also be sent to Local Authorities via the ETD.
    I’ve contacted Wayne Norfolk at the DWP for clarification, but no reply yet. Has anyone heard anything? We have supressed our SC cases from going thorugh new year uprating while we wait for this CD Rom, so I’m quite anxious to know what is happening…

Laura Moore
    Participant

Wayne Norfolk from the DWP has confirmed that the information about SC uprated amounts will be sent in a file via the ETD on 1/3/04, and NOT sent on a CD Rom as they previously told us.

Anonymous

😕 Have we missed something? We haven’t received A11/04 – where can I find it?!

fiona_copland
    Participant

If you give me your e-mail address, I can send it to you.

Fiona.

Anonymous

😀 Thank you! It’s beverley.hussey@dover.gov.uk

fionacowan
    Participant

Hi – can you email me a copy too, please!

f i o n a . c o w a n @ e a s t d u n b a r t o n . g o v . u k

Do you happen to have a10 as well?

Thanks, Fiona

Anonymous

If you email chris.taylor@cds.co.uk and ask to be added to the distribution list for Housing and Council tax benefit circulars you will get them automatically.

p_moss
    Participant

I can’t find this circular on DWP website.

Can you send me a copy please?

peter.moss@rochdale.gov.uk

thanks.

Anonymous

We have just got out ETD file.

976 items – some cases have a number of changes for periods ranging from the end of September 2003 to 2005.

What are LA’s planning to do with multiple changes prior to todays date?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.