Circular A10 2011 End of Workers Registration Scheme

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    jan_ca
    Participant

Thanks

He is just about to be evicted so I think I will advise him to claim JSAIB again now.

jbj
    Participant

following this thread through – from 1.5.11 how does it affect a polish person who was working now not employed but now receiving ESA ? Is it same as JSA has to be IB award and not conts to qualify ?
    Thanks

jbj
    Participant

Can I add another thought – from the 01.5.11 can we accept a polish person in part time work for HB/CTB – say few hours a week cleaning etc? or does work still have to be full time genuine and effective etc
    thanks

stevedaymond
    Participant

Work still has to be genuine and effective as with any EU national.

If a person has gone straight from working to ESA(c) and are temporarily unable to work due to injury or illness they will be ok to continue claiming as retaining worker status. If it is due to a permanent injury / illness there are additional criteria that need to be met.

With JSA a person who receives JSA(C) can qualify for HB and CTB but as with the ESA(c) they need to retain worker status.

ESA(IR) and JSA(IB) passport a person into eligibility without you having to complete any checks on EU nationals status.

jbj
    Participant

Thank you – had a feeling that was the case just wanted to be sure giving correct advice to a 3rd party

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.