County Court claim after Magistrates Court

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #22131

    Hypothetcially – if a HB OP case to the value of £1000 is taken to Magistrates Court by Fraud but the court either only grants a compensation order for £400 or only grants costs are we able to recover the remainding debt via the County Court?

    Does anyone know of any legislation in this respect?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.