dep aged 16 student claiming hb

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #32009
    Alison Nicolls

    HB claim for 16 yr old dep student whose parents receive child benefit in france where they have all lived for 10 yrs. Dep is studing in England & staying with friends mother, he has uk passport. Unable to find anything in Zebedee stating that we are unable to pay for a dependant.
    Please advise of any legislation not to pay.
    CL is disputing habitual residency as may go to uni in uk when 18 & non commerciality.
    It is a claim for rent


    It is unclear to me who is paying for what? The student is staying with a friend of the family – what is being charged? Rent or some sort of expenses?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.