estonian lady

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #34854

    Any offers of help on this one.

    We have an Estonian lady who is working and has a registration certificate so cannot be classed as a PFA for HB purposes.
    She has moved here with her 17 yr old daughter who is studying for A levels at York College. Back in Estonia she has left her son and her husband (there is no indication that they have separated as she has included them on the form). She intends to remain in the UK while her daughter does her A level’s.
    Do we include the partner and son in the calculation? As he works and lives in a property owned by the couple, would we therefore have to look at his income and a valuation of the property.
    She also states she does not get CB for her daughter so would we treat her as a dep or non dep.
    Just getting more and more confused with this – any suggestions will be gratefully received!
    Thanks Debbie P

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.