Exempt Accommodation. Landlord RSL

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #46265

    Silly question probably for a Friday?

    We are in the process of identifying exempt supported housing on RSL properties.  The rents are reasonable.

    As exempt accommodation is "old scheme" do we need to refer all our RSL exempt accomodation to the rent officer???

    Also, does the cell that they fall into for subsidy need to change?

    Thank you in advance for any replies




    chris harvey

    RSL’s are exempt from referral unless the rent is unreasonably high. Payments for unreferred RSL’s (ie almost all of them including exempt accommodation) come under cell 102.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.