HBRO Query

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #23106

    Claimant and partner in continuous receipt of IS for a year. He leaves, she claims IS in her own right. There is no break in entitlement. 3 months later she starts work. IS will not give her run-on because she has not been in receipt of IS in her own right long enough, but advise her to contact us to see if we can award HBRO.

    I think we can. Am I right?

    Kevin D

    An EP can only be awarded if the Secretary of State (i.e. the DWP) certify the matters set out in [b:b63a7d499b]Sch 7[/b:b63a7d499b]. Without such certification, an EP cannot be awarded. So, no need to worry about the rest….(at least not for now).




    Thanks, Kevin. I really should have known that without thinking about it. It was the fact that the DWP told the claimant to check with the LA that made me wonder if it was possible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.