Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #31833

    Our authority went through the LSVT route a number of years ago with no problems, however the council has now built a number of new properties to be let. My query is what type of properties these would be treat as : ie. Rent Allowance ot Rent Rebate.
    Has any other authorities out there been through the same scenario and what type of Benefit did you pay the ‘new’ council tenancies as ?
    Any help would be greatly appriciated.


    I would say they would be Rent Rebate, as they are Local Authority properties.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.