NEW SITE 6 December 2010

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    webmaster
    Keymaster

Its here

Its here

Anonymous

D Day is here, and I am nearly done!

Hope everyone likes the new site!

There will be teething troubles of course and a lot of work is now needed to update content – the regulations especially will take a few weeks.

I am off to who knows where and what (am leaving Tower Hamlets after Xmas to, so will be putting in that JSA claim very shortly).

I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for your kindness and support in the past.

Dave Curtis

All queries now go to ghita@hbinfo.org

Anonymous

and very impressive it looks too.Congratulations.

mthorne
    Participant

The site looks good but…(always a but) Have we lost all the replies to topics fromt he previous board? I can look at threads that say so many replies and all that is there is the original post.

Carol Meredith
    Participant

Same here. Do we need to do something else?

Carol

Anonymous

No that is an error – all the replies should be there as before. I have contacted our developer and Ghita.
    Dave Curtis

admin
    Keymaster

Hi all, this should now be fixed.

Anonymous

It’s very good, albeit a bit slow, but what’s happened to the Fraud Forum?

ghita
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

There are a few teething issue, and the developer is working hard to resolve them – if you see anything PLEASE contact us at webmaster@hbinfo.org.

Darren Broughton
    Participant

No doubt I’m missing something glaringly obvious…but how do you search the message boards?

ghita
    Keymaster

please be a little patient on the MB search, the developer is working on it as we speak. I will post instructions on here as soon as I have updated news

richard_hurley
    Participant

Where does it show how many posts a member has submitted? and whats happened to the Avatars? has this been removed or is this part of the teething troubles?

Also I used to be able to look at all the posts I have put on the boards, but I can’t find how to do this now. Also how do you change your personal information (interests, email etc)?

John Boxall
    Participant

bah, humbug………. End of civilisation as we know it

How do you do Private Messages and where are those witty comments at the botton of posts and the number of posts a member has made. I was quite looking forward to my 1000 post.

Also what about a spell checker for when you post a comment?

Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery. The blossom is blighted, the leaf is withered, the god of day goes down upon the dreary scene, and—and in short you are for ever floored.

Wilkins Micawber, Ch12 David Copperfield

emma27
    Participant

Never mind about boring old functionality. It’s very pretty.

adeadeduro
    Participant

It’s not that bad, its great actually

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.