NHS FUnded bedspace, a care home and some pension credits

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #20465

    i have a claim where the claimant’s partner has gone into a care home. This is on a permanent basis but he is currenlty on an NHS funded bed space. Apparently this means that TPS will continue to class them as a couple and use both incomes in an assessment for pension credits. My problem is then what do we do with HB/CTB?

    Has anyone had this before and what would you advise? The options as far as i can see are to include him on the hb claim until this NHS funded bed space runs out or trat the full PC as her income?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.