Non resident hgusband is person from abroad

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #35510

    We have a claimant who went to the Gambia in August and married someone from there. She was a lone parent and self employed. Her husband is still in the Gambia, and they haven’t yet applied for a visa for him to come to the UK. If he come here he won’t have recourse to public funds. He currently doen’t have a NINO and I doubt if he can get one while he’s in the Gambia. Should we include him on the claim as technically she is no longer a lone parent. My first instinct is that no we shouldn’t but I would be grateful for any advice.

    Sorry if this is already posted, I’m have trouble with it today.


    But they’re not living together… you would include him on the claim from whenever he moves in. Same as any other partner.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.