polish separated partner

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #35326


    We have a claim for a Polish lady who has separated from her husband She has been here since December 2004. They were previously in receipt of HB/CTB and he has left on 9.3.09.

    She is in receipt of Carers Allowance since 2007 for a disabled child which receives Disability Living Allowance. She has enquired about Income Support but has been told that she will be ineligible. She has never worked as looking after the child

    We have no idea where the husband is. Would she be eligible for Housing and Council Tax Benefit, I have my doubts, but not sure.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.