Polish Workers

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #34994

    Polish worker arrived in country June 2006 and has been working for over 12 month and has been issued with a resident permit. He has same rights as EEA 16 nationals now, so he should then take the HRT test they would meet right to reside as they have been given a residency permit which allows them the same right as uk workers, but they would still need to prove that they were habitually resident. As he is still in work and with same employer I just need to satisfy the HR part now and each time he claims is that correct? Please help head muddled. 😆


    That sounds right from what I recollect from my PFA refresher training recently.

    Do I know what I'm doing? The jury's out on that........................


    How many times are you expecting him to claim? 😉
    From what you have posted I would agree with the above, but if he has been here for that long, I would not have thought you would have any problems with the HRT. 8)


    I have his inital claim, and after that will carry out interventions when his wages change in April. So claim once and send interventions periodically.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.