Private Tenancy with Care support and Supervision

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #21734

    Please could you offer some advice on a new scheme we are currently in discussion with.

    Adult Services, who are part of the Council, wish to work with a private landlord who is adapting a property to meet the needs of those with Learning Difficulties who need a low level support service. They will provide a concierge service as well as some housing management advice and support with finances etc. The council will be responsible for providing the care, supervision and support but the tenants rent agreement is with the landlord. Because the landlord is not a RSL we are leaning towards LHA as they would not meet the criteria for Exempt Accommodation. Please can you offer your thoughts?

    Many Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.