Recovering an overpayment from ong ent at another authority

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #21497

    I have been asked to recover a HB overpayment on behalf of another authority of over £7000.00 from benefit currently being paid here as DWP are unable to recover it.

    If we go ahead with it I will have to create a man deb and recover weekly from ong ent, and then send a cheque to the Local Authority at the end of the financial year (for example)

    It is a council tenant claim and we are worrying about the best way to deal with this admin and subsidy wise. Does anyone else do this and how does it work.

    We are a Northgate site.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.