Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #19601

    Can anyone help with this please? DHP was paid to a council tenant into his rent account. There’s now an overpayment of DHP and a corresponding underpayment of HB due to increased HB entitlement. The recovery section here want me to switch the overpayment to recover from the rent account rather than send an invoice. Something is telling me “no”. But I’m likely to have a major fight on my hands if I refuse. Can anyone either tell me I’m wrong or offer an argument to give to the recovery bods?


    The regs say you cant use the underpayment of HB to recover the DHP OP.

    Common sense says you should.

    I administer the DHP claims for my authority and the recovery of overpayments ( 🙄 ) .

    I [i:058d7384f1]almost always[/i:058d7384f1] follow the regs. 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.