Right to reside / habitual residence

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #35291
    Kevin D

    My knowledge of PFA’s wouldn’t trouble the back of a stamp. So, help please 🙂 !

    The facts:

    Clmt is UK national (British passport & no immigration restrictions).

    He travelled abroad (around Europe) for approx 4 years, living mainly on the proceeds of selling all of his worldly goods following the end of his marriage. During his time abroad, the clmt is understood to have worked on an occasional, casual, basis only.

    Clmt returned to the UK December 2008, with no outstanding links abroad (both personal & financial). He immediately fell ill and was, and remains, incapacitated.

    He has no resources.

    Is this clmt entitled to HB? Case law / CDs etc / regs welcomed.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.