Savings Credit Query

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #20362

    We have a pensioner claim who gets savings credit, we have noted that his savings credit increased from April 2005 following a visit. This increase was the uprated amount of savings credit. It looks like we missed the uprating from April 2005. Do we go back to 1st/4th April and amend the claim? If so, do we code the overpayment to Departmental error?


    Darren Tompkins

    Even though you have only recently found out about the increase, I would suggest that you go back to April and code the overpayment as LA error and propose this for write-off. My reasoning is that the LA knew the customer was in receipt of PC so they should expect that the income will change in April. If no information is received from the customer or TPS then you should pro-actively chase this information via the RAT or t/c to TPS.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.