Self employed

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #21406

    We have a claim whereby the claimant is the director of his own company (registered ith companies house) with a gross profit of £26000 and net profit after expenses is £8300 who pays a taxable wage to himself of £5050 per annum and we are treating it as earned income.

    1) We are in the process of confirming the % of his share of interest in the company to ascertain any capital – What is acceptable confirmation / proof?
    2) If he does not reply, can we use the companies annual profit less allowable expenses? if not how do we value a company?


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.