Short Term Licensed Accommodation

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #21708
    angela emmerson

    We are looking to pay a new property. This will be owned by the City Council (Adult Services) and comes under homeless legislation. It is short term licensed accommodation . It is not paid through the Housing Revenue Account. Our initial thoughts are that it may come under Local Authority Non Housing Revenue Account (LANHRA) and will attract a threshold.
    Does anyone have any thoughts on this or have similar properties?

    Andrea Palmer

    Yes, we have such properties and licensed accommodation and have LANHRA STLA and LANHRA HLA codes set up in Northgate. These claims are paid ‘AS LAHRA’ as they have rent accounts set up but are of course subject to the threshold levels.

    We have an arrangement with our Housing department that we will not pay above the threshold level so if they do fix any rents above this, they know that HB will not cover it and this can be checked throuh the subsidy claim.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.