SRP being paid at wrong amount, how should it be treated

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #31828

    Have a chap who is being paid too much SRP. He has been told he has been getting an incorrect rate for the last year, but it is yet to be sorted out and reduced.

    We have continued to include the higher amount in calculation of HB which im happy with.

    BUT, the man is saving the £30 each week in order to pay it back when asked to do so (not sure he will be, but assuming he does….)

    If at the the time he pays back the lump sum he was overpaid, would you amend his hb/ctb back for the year, and reduce his income from srp to the correct amount>? Seems if not, he has lost out two ways!


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.