Stats 121/122 Have you received them

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Has anyone else who has been told to turn off their stats 121/122 return not received their copy of the return from the DWP for the extract on the 08/02/07?

simonh
    Participant

The last ones I received were for NOvembers scan, received in February. However the data was complete rubbish. i e-mailed them with my concerns and haven’t heard from them since.

Anonymous

I’ve received my February ones and they were complete rubbish as well. I can’t get to the bottom of whether the problem is DWP’s or Northgate’s. Northgate say nothing to do with them. Unless I can interrogate the file sent to DWP and report to them cases which I am expecting to appear which haven’t (:? ) they are not interested. I have e-mailed DWP and asked why I have lost 2000 claims but they haven’t bothered to reply!

simonh
    Participant

Well, as we are an Aademy site, I wonder what the common link is?

Anonymous

this is the reply I have received from the DWP,

‘Hello Amy,

We have not yet sent out the February forms from the HBSDIAD Scan because there is testing currently ongoing with a number of LA’s to enable us to fix certain problems.

Someone at your LA should have received a message about the 124a data to ask you not to complete this return as we are looking to get it stopped – please see the note on our website homepage –

http://www.knowledgenetwork.gov.uk/hbds

I don’t think you need the 121/122 data for your 124s do you? So you should be able to go ahead and complete these.

You will receive a copy of your HBSDIAD derived 121/122 reports as soon as they are available.’

Anonymous

The words “xxxx up” and “brewery” come to mind

GHE
    Participant

We’ve just received the scan derived stat 121/122 and they seem to a tad understated as well. Has anyone had any success with info from DWP?

I’ve done a cell comparison with our own reports as far as I can – i realise its not going to be exact – but the difference in some cells is substaintial

Has anyone had any success with info from DWP?

Anonymous

Yep, despite the “improvements ” they have made they are still not accurate, though as they are understated (and assuming they are using this figure as their baseload for STATS 124) it looks as if we are clearing more sanctions per 1000 caseload etc, so I’m not complaining

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.