Stock Transfer

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #21226

    Can anyone tell me where to find regulations etc on exactly what we (benefits offices) need to do with stock transfer e.g. do they need to complete new forms, do we need proof of rent letters etc

    Andy Thurman

    Hi Elaine,
    Without quoting regs, the stock transfer is merely a change of circs (new landlord) for the claimants so no new form is required and tenancy details will already be held.

    I would simply ensure that letters showing the change & advising of the need to notify of any change in rent (although a good SLA with the RSL involved to get spreadsheets will be much better for processing & customer service) is all that is required. 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.