SX3 Release 4.91 – testing problems

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

We are currently attempting to test release 491 (SX3) and are having many problems!! Notification text has disappeared, can’t enter new sub tenant income disregard.

When processing claims with PCSC, do we enter both PCSC and capital as there is no info only flag for capital?

Has anyone successfully tested this release yet?

Julian Hobson
    Participant

Not tested yetr but thanks ! Have raused the PCSC capital issue with SX3 and an info bull is due out this week (don’t know what it is going to say).

Have raised another issue re modified war pensioners. If you input PCMAIF info only so that you use actual income input in order to modify, how will the system know that the statutory disregard of £10.00 has already been applied by TPS, and that the whole of the remaining disregard is local scheme? You can’t inflate the PCMAIF by £10.00 or HBMS will throw out as an AIF mismatch !

Anonymous

We have logged the missing savings IO indicator as well. There is also a problem with the non-dep delay status as this does not work for more than one non-dependant as the status is attached to the claimant and not the non-dep. We haven’t had a problem with the subtenpen disregard though.

Tinab
    Participant

On TEST we were unable to convert 2000+ cases as the HB_CALC date now needs to be set to 31/03/05 – SRB due out
    1000+ cases still not converted as open ended liability and RO referral > 52 weeks – (bug) have been advised only way to workaround is to calc on line…

Mark
    Participant

Can I just go back to Julian’s point about the PCMAIF code. One of the major considerations about how to enter income and capital details must surely be what gets printed on the notification letters. SI2003/325 is explicit at Reg 25(2) about what HB/CTB notification letters must include in Savings Credit only cases.

As far as I can work out, the only way to satisfy these requirements with Sx3 (CUI/GUI) is to enter the AIF exactly as it is in every case and then:

Also to use the PCMAIF code to counter for negative modifications (i.e. -£11.90 for WTC 30hr disregard or -£50.00 if a war pension of £60 was in payment and the LA offers a 100% disregard.

Enter CTC and CHB using the normal codes.

I’m not sure about capital issues yet becasue I haven’t got that far.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.