Who to recover an overpayment from?

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #38092

    We have a case where an undeclared occupational pension has been identified through HBMS, for the claimant’s partner. Having visited the claimant, she has explained she knew nothing of this pension as her & partner kept all finances/bank accounts separate. They even completed their own sections of the claim form.
    The couple have now separated as a result of this coming to light! We have established this with the visit, but have no forwarding address for him. Do we have to recover the o/payt from the claimant, or can we pursue him if we had an address? :~

    Kevin D

    post removed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.