Reply To: HB or UC

maria mccafferty

It would be a new claim for help towards rent as it's not continuous HB claim, they would be required to complete a UC claim assuming the accommodation they have moved into is a full service postcode and subsequently may need to apply for a dhp to cover the shortfall if UC don't cover all  rent charges.