Person From Abroad – African

  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #23458

    I have a claim from a man who is from Cape Verde, which I believe is in Africa, he has a wife, whom I believe is English. He has been awarded Income Support for 4 days from 20/11/06 to 24/11/06, then income exceeded. He is currently off work sick and receiving Sick Pay. Can he claim HB??? If so what paperwork would you request from him for checking??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.